- Review is carried out confidentially in Word format, while maintaining the anonymity of the author. Please do not use the Comments and Change Registration features to track text changes.
- In the article text editing mode, we ask that the comments made by the reviewer be highlighted in red in the original author’s text. Comments on the author’s text can be recorded in the part of the form entitled Recommendations to the author on the correction and completion of the article.
- We ask you not to sign the text of the review, send it to the CCS&ES journal no later than 3-4 days after it is accepted for review.
- The basic structure of the review includes: composition of the text, language side, content of the text, main conclusions, design of the list of references.
- Reviewer rating:
- a) recommended for publication in the scientific section;
- b) recommended for publication after revision of the manuscript without re-review;
- c) Recommended for publication after revision of the manuscript and re-review;
- d) Not recommended for publication for the following reasons:
- e) recommendations to the author on the correction and completion of the article