For authors and co-authors.
- The author, submitting the article and conducting correspondence with the editors, is required to obtain permission to transmit the article and materials to it from other co-authors. He guarantees that all co-authors are familiar with the latest version of the article submitted to the editorial office, and all persons who have made a significant contribution to the study are included in the article.
- The article should include all sources of funding for the research presented in the article.
- Authors are required to indicate the sources of all figures used in the article as research results or data.
- In the event that the Author or Co-author detects significant errors or inaccuracies in the publication, the Author must inform the Editor about this and interact with the Editor in order to remove the publication as soon as possible or correct errors.
- The editors invite authors and co-authors to register for the project, during which the editorial team works together with the authors and helps to resolve errors.