The success of education is due to many factors, among which issues related to the content of the curriculum, teaching methodology; methods that develop mental activity; projection and generation of ideas are the most important. Despite the existence of large number of methodological works that are devoted to teaching various disciplines, it cannot be said that all reserves are exhausted, and there are no new ideas that contribute to the development and improvement of the methodology. In this regard, in our opinion, valuable methods of teaching are related not to the form of its organization but to the content. Advanced learning is one of these methods. From a didactic point of view, the main parts of advanced learning are considered interconnected, taking into account its principles, objects and methods as factors in its successful implementation.
Keywords: advanced learning, ideas, mental activity, imagination, creativity, principles, methods, age features, advanced effect
- Kondrat’ev AS Modern technologies of teaching physics: textbook. Allowance / A. S. Kondratyev, N. A. Priyatkin. – SPb .: Publishing house of St. Petersburg. University, 2006 .– 342 p.
- Novikov, P.N. Teoreticheskiye osnovy operezhayushchego professional’nogo obrazova-niya: avtoref. dis. … d-ra ped. nauk / P.N. Novikov. – Yekaterinburg, 1997. – 46 s.
- Tsaturyan A., Karganyan G. Operezhayushcheye obucheniye kak implitsitnaya model’ v mezhkul’turnoy kommunikatsii. Cross – Cultural Studies: Education and Science (CCS&ES). Volume 3, Issue III, September 2018, p. 373-380.
- Tsaturyan A. Operezhayushcheye obucheniye kak odin iz printsipov realizatsii obobshchayushchego povtoreniya i nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya v fizike. Sibirskiy pedagogicheskiy zhurnal. Nauchnoye periodicheskoye izdaniye. – Novosibirsk: 2013, № 2 .- S.167-171.
- Tsaturyan A. Karganyan G. Operezhayushcheye obucheniye kak implitsitnyy i effektivnyy protsess pri obuchenii fizike. Fizika v sisteme sovremennogo obrazovaniya (FSSO-2017): materialy XIV Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. (s. Divnomorskoye, 17-22 sentyabrya 2017 g.); Donskoy gos. tekhn. un-t. – Rostov-na-Donu: DGTU, 2017.- s. 252-254.
- Tsaturyan A. Osnovnyye printsipy osushchestvleniya operezhayushchego obucheniya v fizike. Fizika v sisteme sovremennogo obrazovaniya (FSSO-2019): Sbornik nauchnykh trudov XV Mezhdunarodnoy konferentsii / pod red. Gorokhovatskiy YU.A., Larchenkova L.A. – Sankt-Peterburg, 3-6 iyunya 2019 g. T.1.- SPb.: Izd-vo RGPU im. A.I. Gertsena, 2019 – s. 445-450
- Tsaturyan A. Didactic Phenomenon of Advance Learning. II World Congress in Real and Virtual Space “East-West: Intersections cultures “/ articles, reports of the II World Congress in Japan 2019 / Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Sangyo University,” Tanaka Print “publishing house, Volume I, 2019. – p. 363-369. The journal is included in the databases: Scopus / JAIRO (Japanese Institutional Repositories Online), IRDB (Institutional Repositories DataBase): https://irdb.nii.ac.jp//.
- Tsaturyan A. Minasyan S. Associative-advanced connections and their methodological functions in teaching. Cross – Cultural Studies: Education and Science (CCS & ES). Volume 4, Issue III, November, 2019, p. 79-84.
Information about the authors:
Armen M. Tsaturyan (Vanadzor, Armenia) – Doctor of Pedagogics, Ph.D., Associate Professor, H. Tumanyan Vanadzor State University “Vanadzor Special School of Deep Teaching Mathematics and Natural Sciences” SNPO, e-mail: email@example.com
Svetlana M. Minasyan (Yerevan, Armenia) – Ph.D., Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Pedagogy, Armenian State Pedagogical University, Department of Russian and Foreign Languages, Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University, http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9301-4927; SCOPUS Author ID:56576171400; SPIN-code 765 668; SPIN-code 6745-3510. Research interests: neology, cross-cultural communications, cross-cultural didactics.
For citation: Tsatutyan A.M., Minasyan S.M., (2021).
Psychological and Pedagogical Aspects of Advanced Learning. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol.6, Issue 1 (2021), pp. 95-102 (in USA).