Abstract: The article is intended to the integration of information and communication technologies into the process of teaching Russian as a foreign language. The author considers the general description of the educational process in teaching Russian as a foreign language in the information environment, its main components and structure. The description of technologies-improving skills language learning is given via smart – assisted language learning – the Internet: e-mails, social nets, messengers, interactive presentations and computer-mediated communication. The article deals with the methodology of teaching Russian as a foreign language in the process of integrating classical methodology and modern digital technologies. Author combines the best practices of using technologies-improving skills language in teaching and describes his science view and experience with foreign students of pre-university department of Russian New University.
Keywords: Russian as a foreign language, technologies-improving skills language, smart – assisted language learning, methodology of the Russian language as a foreign one, digital
technologies in teaching the Russian language as a foreign language
1. Agapova N.A., Kartofeleva N.F. (2014) O principah sozdaniya elektronnogo slovarya
lingvokuturologicheskogo tipa: k postanovke problemy [On the principles of creating an
electronic dictionary of the linguoculturological type: raising the problem] Vestnik
Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Tomsk State University Journal]. Tomsk: Tomsk
State University, 6 – 10
2. Bogomolov A.N. (2009) Internet-tehnologii v obuchenii russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu
[Internet technologies in teaching Russian as a foreign language] Vestnik Centra
mezhdunarodnogo obrazovaniya Moskovskogo universiteta. Filologiya. Kultura.
Pedagogika. Metodika [Journal of International education center of Moscow State
University. Philology. Culture. Pedagogic. Methods]. M.: Moscow State University, 40 – 41
3. Hromov S.S., Gulyaeva N.A., Apalkov V.G., Nikonova N.K. (2015) Informacionnokommunikacionnye tehnologii v prepodavanii russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo na nachalnom etape (uroven A1, A2) [Information communication technologies in teaching
Russian as a foreign language at elementary level (level A1, A2)] Zhurnal Otkrytoe
obrazovanie [Open Education Journal]. M.: Moscow State University of Economics,
Statistics and Informatics, 75 – 81
4. Kathryn W., Kartashova V.N. (2017) Peculiarities of teaching the Russian language in U.S.
universities (with the examples of Sewanee: the University of the South) // People’s
Friendship University of Russia Journal: Current problems of multicultural education, 14 (3),
301 – 310
5. Lyovina G.M. (2016) Intencification of teaching Russian as a foreign language: mobile
application // People’s Friendship University of Russia Journal: Russian and foreign
languages and teaching methods of them, 4, 42 – 47
6. Son I.S. (2013) Mobile learning in learning foreign languages Theory and practice of
education in modern world: materials of III Intern. scientific. Conf. (Saint-Petersburg, may
2013). SPb.: Reputation, 164—167
7. Thomas J. Garza (2013) Keeping it Real: Intensive Instruction and the Future of Russian
Language and Culture in U.S. Universities // Russian Language Journal, 63, 7 – 24
8. Filippova V.M. (2019) Lingvodidakticheskij potencial metoda proektov i ego realizaciya v
prepodavanii RKI [Lingvodidactic potential of the project method and its implementation in
teaching of Russian as a foreign language]. M.: Pushkin State Russian Language Institute,208
Information about the author: Belousov Denis (Moscow, Russia) – masters student (linguistic science), Russian New University, 105005, Radio str. 22, Moscow, Russia, e-mail: email@example.com
For citation: Belousov Denis N., (2020).
Practice of using educational smart technologies
in teaching Russian as foreign language.
Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science
Vol.5, Issue 2 (2020), pp. 122-128 (in USA)