The given article discusses the processes, which hinder the academic development of contemporary schools, due to insufficient competence of school authorities, the absence of concepts for academic development and appropriate knowledge of innovative managerial technologies. Moreover, the application of continual education and use of modern technologies for authorities of educational institutions is still relevant. The main expected outcome is to create an atmosphere of structural understanding which will foster effective use of innovative technologies to productively work out solutions. The successful application of innovative processes at the given stage is considered as an important component of the management of educational institutions. Innovative processes, which have their peculiar structure, content and characteristics are applied as intra-school subsystems.
Keywords: processes, innovation, characteristics, structure, continual education, concept, management
- Carneiro, Moaci Alves. LDB fácil: leitura crítico-compreensiva, artigo a artigo; 20. Edição; Petrópolis RJ: Vozes, 2012. – 581 p.
- Fathudinov , P.A. Innovational management, Textbook for Universities, 6th ed, Saint Petersburg, 2011, p.448
- Hakobyan A. A. Innovation management as a means of productive management and development of the school. Science and education today / Scientific- Theoretical journal /, No. 2 (41), 42-45, Publishing House “Problems of Pedagogy” Moscow 2019
- Herzberg F. Management of the development of educational systems, – M., Misl, 2000, p. 312
- Pedagogy, Textbook edited by Slastenina V.A., Ed. Academia, M., 2012, p. 608
- Pedagogy. Textbook for students of Pedagogical institutions. Ed. P.I. Pidkaistogo, Higher education, M.: 2019, p. 408
- Polat E.C., Mukharkina M. U., et. al,Innovative pedagogical and informational technologies in the educational system, M.,2001, p. 203
- Rogers, E, Rogers K.P. Communication in organizations. The formation of man. Translation from English,/ ed. Isentnoi E,S- Progress editorial house, Universe, 1994. p. 480
- Tretyakov P.I. Practices on managing contemporary schools, (Experience of pedagogical management) M.,1995, p. 204
- Tretyakov. P.I. Managing the school based on the results, Practices of Pedagogical management, M, New School, 2001, p. 320
Information about the author:
Anna A. Hakopyan (Yerevan, Armenia) – PhD., Associate Professor, Northern University. The author of a number of scientific publications, including one teaching manual, and an educational manual (co-authored). I have also participated in a number of republican and international conferences, courses, seminars and trainings. Scope of scientific interests: Educational levels of Caucasian nations in the 19th century, Prominent figures of the 19th century about school and upbringing, Issues of history of Pedagogy. Problems of socialization of the individual, management of innovative practices at school, family upbringing, education technologies.
For citation: Hakopyan Anna A., (2022).
Innovative management in modern school.
Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 7, Issue 2 (2022), pp. 74-81 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 20/04/2022 – Accepted for publication: 31 /05/2022