Distance education was quickly oriented to the crisis, rethought the situation and reached more progress in digital and distance learning as soon as possible. The article considers development of ICT technologies as effective way and reception in distance learning. The authors draw attention to the fact that the methods of providing quality education, work systems, resources, and a favorable environment for access to training are transforming precisely in a remote mode. To this purpose, the article considers platforms in the Classroom, Campus, E-Study, Moodle, MOHS (Massive Open Online Courses), M-Learning, iSpring Online, online universities, web quests, ICT technologies, which have established themselves remotely as necessary forms of live communication with video communications and telecommunications. Various ICT technologies applies according to the purpose, objectives and educational environment. Its effectiveness lies in functional direction and solving a variety of component problems.
Keywords: platform, system, distance education, functional directions, flexibility, ICT technologies
- Lesin S.M., Mahotin D.A., Medvedev P.S., Moskvina K.A. (2013) Uchebnaya prezentaciya kak mul’timedijnoe sredstvo obucheniya: uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie [Educational presentation as a multimedia teaching tool: educational manual]. M.: MGPU, 2013. 73.
- Marichev I.V. (2013) Sistemnaya organizaciya obrazovatel’nogo prostranstva [Systematic organization of the educational space]. Novorossijsk. RIO GMU imeni admirala F.F. Ushakova.
- Makashina I. (2016) Scientific and pedagogical support of distance maritime education. Conference proceedings. 7th International Conference on maritime transport. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. BarcelonaTech. Barсelona. Spain. 118-124.
- Minasyan S.M. (2014) Osnovnye preimushchestva modul’nyh programm [The main advantages of modular programs] // Materialy nauchno-obrazovatel’nyh dokladov i statej Mezhdunarodnoj konferencii «Modernizaciya obrazovaniya v kontekste sovremennyh pedagogicheskih paradigm» [Materials of scientific and educational reports and articles of the International Conference “Modernization of education in the context of modern pedagogical paradigms”]. AGPU, Erevan. 96-99.
- Petuhova E.I. (2013) Informacionnye tekhnologii v obrazovanii [Information technologies in education] // Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya. № 10. 58-65.
- Terminy i opredeleniya distancionnogo obucheniya [Terms and Definitions of Distance Learning] // Laboratoriya distancionnogo obucheniya [Remote Learning Laboratory]. URL: http://distant.ioso.ru/do/termin.htm (accessed 17.04.2020).
- COVID-19: 1,3 milliarda uchashchihsya nahodyatsya na karantine v svoih domah, v to vremya kak ministry rasshiryayut podhody k distancionnomu obucheniyu dlya obespecheniya nepreryvnosti obrazovaniya [COVID-19: 1.3 billion students are quarantined in their homes while ministers expand distance learning approaches to ensure continuity of education] // UNESCO. URL: https://ru.unesco.org/news/covid-19-13-milliarda-uchashchihsya-nahodyatsya-na-karantine-v-svoih-domah-v-vremya-kak (accessed 17.04.2020).
Information about the author:
Anushavan A.Makaryan (Yerevan, Armenia) – PhD in Physics and Mathematics, Associate Professor, Director of the Ijevan Branch of Yerevan State University. Research interests: management of educational processes, innovative methods and technologies, quality management of education, development of society.
Svetlana M. Minasyan (Yerevan, Armenia) – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Russian and Foreign Languages, Yerevan State University Ijevan Branch, Department of Russian and Foreign Languages, Russian State Vocational Pedagogical University, http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9301-4927; SCOPUS Author ID:56576171400; SPIN-code 765 668; SPIN-code 6745-3510. Research interests: neology, cross-cultural communications, cross-cultural didactics.
For citation: Makaryan A.A., Minasyan S.M., (2021). Variety of ICT-Technologies in Distance Education. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol.6, Issue 3 (2021), pp. 63-70 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 29/08/2021 – Accepted for publication: 30/09/2021