Abstract: This article analyzes various concepts regarding the efficiency of communicative
competences for the purpose of socio-cultural integration. In addition, this article contains some of the results of our research, justifying the need to implement a Program for improving
the communication skills from the perspective of the socio-cultural integration of adolescents.
The experimental group consisted of 104 adolescents from pre-university educational
institutions. Our understanding is that in order to cope with the rapid changes that are taking
place in the world, it is necessary to approach the concept of education for sociocultural
integration from a modern, broader perspective, with the role of making available to each
student activities for optimizing the process of socio-cultural integration, focused on
capitalizing on modern communication strategies, so that the student can discover the true
values of diversity. From our perspective, advantageously placed as an observer, the teacher
can greatly help the student by improving the communicative skills for the socio-cultural
integration. In addition, due to the specificity of the educational environment, the difficulties
of socio-cultural integration are rarely analyzed, and the multiculturalism analyzed only by
the aspect of belonging to different ethnic groups, without having a methodology for
assessing the level of socio-cultural integration or a Program for improving the communicative competences from the perspective of socio-cultural integration of students. In our vision, the supposed results of the research reside in the efficiency of the communicative competences for the sociocultural integration of the students who attend high school. The implementation of the Program of efficiency of the communicative and organizational competences from the perspective of the sociocultural integration of the adolescents ensures the prevention, the diminution and the overcoming of the difficulties of socio-cultural integration in the school environment; the application of the research results can be useful in the modernization of the school curricula in the intercultural context.
Keywords: communicative skills, educational environment, integration, socio-cultural
integration, socialization, feedback, feed-forward, intercultural context
1. Callo T. Educaţia comunicării verbale. Chișinău: Litera, 2003.
2. Cerghit I. Sisteme de instruire alternative și complementare: structuri, stiluri și strategii.
Iași: Polirom, 2008.
3. Cojocaru-Borozan M. Comunicare relațională. Chișinău: UPSC, 2009.
4. Cojocaru-Borozan M., Țărnă E., Sadovei L. Integrare socioprofesională prin discurs
didactico-științific. Chișinău: UPSC, 2014.
5. Fiske J. Introducere în știinţele comunicării. Iași: Polirom, 2003.
6. Golu M. Dinamica personalității. București: GENEZE, 2003, p.137.
7. Golu M. Fundamente psihologice. Bucureşti: România de Mâine, 2000. 327 p.
8. Larousse, Marele dicţionar al psihologiei. Bucureşti: Editura Trei, 2006.
9. Pânișoară I. O. Comunicarea eficientă. Metode de interacțiune educațională. Iași:
10. Platon C. Serviciul psihologic școlar. Chișinău: Epigraf, 2001.
11. Pruteanu Șt. Antrenamentul abilităţilor de comunicare. Iași: Polirom, 2005.
12. Sadovei L. Competenţa de comunicare didactică. Repere epistemologice şi metodologice.
Chișinău: UPS „Ion Creangă”, 2008.
13. Sadovei L., Boţan A. Ghid de autoformare a culturii comunicării pedagogice. Chişinău:
14. Slama-Cazacu T. Psiholingvistica, o știinţă a comunicării. București: ALL, 1999.
15. Țărnă E. Bazele comunicării. Curs universitar. Ediția a II-a, Chișinău: Prut Internațional,
2017, 408 p. ISBN 978-9975-54-335-2.
16. Claude Simard, Jean-Louis Dufays, Joaquim Dolz, Claudine Garcia-Debanc Didactique
du français langue première. Louvain-la-Neuve: De Boeck Supérieur, 2019.
Information about the authors:
Ecaterina Țarna (Chisinau, Moldova) – Doctor of Pedagogics, Associate professor, Chisinau
Pedagogical State University «Ion Creanga», Moldova. Academic teaching experience and
areas of scientific interest: pedagogy, psychology, communication, conflictology. More than 60 publications national and international. Latest projects: «Consolidation of freedom of
opinion in the Republic of Moldova», implemented in the Republic of Moldova with the
support of Deutsche Welle Aсademia and the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and
Development of Germany (2015-2019); Postdoctoral research project ” The pedagogical
values of developing non support of Deutsche Welle Aсademia and the Federal Ministry for
Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany -conflictual attitudes in students from
the professional integration perspective “, sponsored by the Ministry of Education, Culture
and Research and the National Agency for Research and Development, implemented at the
State Pedagogical University «Ion Creangă» (2019-2021).
Tanasescu Cristina Florentina (Buzau, Romania) – «Nicolae Iorga» Theoretical High
School Nehoiu, Buzau, Romania. PhD candidate, Doctor, Buzau, Romania al School
«Educational Sciences», State Pedagogical University «Ion Creanga» from Chisinau.
Research topic: «Efficiency of communicative and organizational skills from the perspective
of socio-cultural integration» (7 publications).
For citation: Geladze Darejan, Tkidze Maia, (2020).
Modeling Virtual Classroom Environment for Teaching English Language.
Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science
Vol.5, Issue 4 (2020), pp. 126-136 (in USA)