DOI: 10.24412/2470-1262-2022-3 -107-113
This article deals with the problem of the activity of moral consciousness in modern conditions, it also talks about the fact that the activity of moral consciousness in modern conditions is manifested in a continuous and ever-increasing directed impact on social life. And depending on the nature and quality of this impact depends on the well-being of society, its daily life. Moral consciousness as a combination of rational and irrational in man and society in interaction with social being, on the one hand, singled out a person from the natural world, and with his help a man-made and relatively safe and comfortable world was created, and on the other hand, in a certain way contributed to that in modern conditions society has reached an ecological and spiritual-demographic impasse.
Keywords: moral consciousness, activity, globalization, civilization, worldview, security, value, being, nature, noosphere
- Dubrovsky, D.I. The problem of consciousness in philosophy and science / D.I. Dubrovsky. – M.: Kanon, 2009. – 472 p.
- Grushin, B.A. Mass consciousness: experience of definition and research problems / B.A. Grushin. – M.: Politizdat, 1987. – 368 p.
- Rakitov, A.I., Panov, E.D. The path of Russia: to understand and live. Socio-philosophical studies / A.I. Rakitov, E.D. Panov. – M.: Respublika, 1995. – 127 p.
- Yakovets, Yu.V. Greater Eurasia: strategy of partnership of civilizations and associations: scientific report / Yu.V. Yakovets. – M.: MISK, 2017. – 64 p.
- Toshchenko, Zh.T. Ideological Relations: An Experience of Sociological Analysis / Zh.T. Toshchenko. – M.: Thought, 1988. – 286 p.
- Toshchenko, Zh.T. Economic consciousness and behavior: a quarter of a century later (late 1980s – early 2010) / Zh.T. Toshchenko // Sociological research. – 2014. – No. 7. – P. 51–63.
- Moiseev, N.N. Universal evolutionism / N.N. Moiseev // Questions of Philosophy. – 1991. – No. 3. – P. 3–28.
- Kuibar, V.I. “Eco-information society” as a stage in the development of global civilization: philosophical and methodological aspect: dis. … Dr. Phil. Sciences / V.I. Kuibar: 09.00.11. – Irkutsk, 2011. – 292 p.
- Akmataliev, A.T., Seydalieva, M.K. The role of moral education in the development of ecological consciousness. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48619593 [Electronic resource] // The American scholarly journal Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science (CCS&ES) ISSN-2470-1262 is both moderated and refereed. USA. Volume 7, Issue II, June 2022. – P. 82-86. (Date of access: 20.09.2022)
For citation: Kozubaev Oskonbai K., Akmataliev Asanbek T.,
Kambaralieva Nurzada N., (2022).
Specificity of moral Consciousness in the Conditions of Globalization.
Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 7, Issue 3 (2022), pp.107-113 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 17/09/2022
Accepted for publication: 20 /11/2022