The main function of the punctuation mark at the end of the heading to be a marker of the author’s modality predicts the property of the graphic marker of actualization of the interpretive nature of the grammatical essence of the heading unit (its transition in the process of implementation from one quality to another), as a manifestation of dynamic syncretism due to the dual nature of the heading itself (synsematicity and autosemanticity in relation to the text), as well as its multifunctionality (performing communicative, nominative and pragmatic functions).
Keywords: title, punctuation marks, communicative function, nominative function, pragmatic function, author’s modality, autosemanticity, synsematicity
- Artyushkov I.V. On the syntactic status of nominative constructions with the conjunction a, but // Transitivity and syncretism in language and speech // Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. Moscow: Prometheus, 1991
- Babaitseva V.V. The phenomenon of transitivity in the grammar of the Russian language. M., 2000 M.: Bustard, 2000
- Bertyakova A.N. Title – a special unit of communicative syntax (on the basis of TV broadcast titles) // Language units (semantics, grammar, functions). – Rostov-on-Don. Publishing house “Hephaestus”, 1998
- Bertyakova A.N. Heading in the process of perception of the content of media texts (on the example of television headlines) // Age of Information. – 2017. – No. 2. – pp. 175 – 176. Metadata in English.
- Vysotskaya I.V. Syncretism in the system of parts of speech of the modern Russian language: Monograph. – M.: MPGU, 2006
- Zolotova G.A. Syntax Dictionary. Repertoire of elementary units of Russian syntax. M.: Nauka, 2001.
- Losev A.F. Introduction to the general theory of language models. – M., 2004.
- Popov A.S. Functional types of nominative sentences // Uchenye zapiski. Issue IX. Kursk: 1959
- Terent’eva L.V. Heading complex as a special element of newspaper design // Semantic systemicity of language units. Samara: publishing house Samara University, 1996
- Tön van Dyck Language. Cognition. Communication: Per. from English. / Under the editorship of V.I. Gerasimov; comp. V.V. Petrova; Intro. Art. Yu.N. Karaulova and V.V. Petrov. Ed. 2nd. – M.: LENAND, 2015
- Chesnokov P.V. On the dynamic syncretism of speech constructions // Speech. Speech activity: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. – Taganrog, 2000
- Chesnokova L.D. The problem of sentence members in theoretical and methodological aspects. –Rostov-on-Don, 1996
TV program for today and tomorrow, TV program for the week – all channels – full TV program – Moscow on TV Mail.ru
Information about the author:
Bertyakova, Anna Nikolajevna (Moscow Russian Federation) – PhD. in Philology, Associate Professor of the Department of Russian and Foreign Languages, Sergo Ordzhonikidze Russian State University for Geological Prospecting; Research interests: grammatical semantics, media discourse, intercultural communication, spelling, culture of Russian speech, linguistic and methodological aspects of RCT. More than 60 scientific papers have been published. Personal Phones: +7 (925) 037 98 16; University e-mail address: email@example.com
For citation: Bertyakova Anna N., (2022).
Punctuation marks at the end of the heading as a marker of the interpretive character of its grammatical essence. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 7, Issue 1 (2022), pp. 28- 34 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 17/02/2022 – Accepted for publication: 28 /03/2022