The article presents a deep analysis of the organization of the specialized education in the Russian school, in particular – of the organization of specialized pedagogical classes. This form of work effectively solves the problems of the vocational guidance; it gives to the reader the opportunity to get acquainted with the diversity of characteristics of teaching professions, immerse the reader in the practical creative teaching activities. From this, the future of school education depends on what kind of applicants will come to a teacher training institution: professionally oriented, knowing the positive aspects of the teaching profession and its difficulties, or a random people. The Study of the history of the ways of becoming specialized pedagogical classes, starting from the 19th century, allowed the authors to identify both positive achievements and significant mistakes in the organization of the pre-university profile pedagogical preparation. Since the current academic year, the Ministry of Education of Russia has opened 5,000 specialized pedagogical classes to train future teachers in the school . The authors of this article are the developers of the working program of the “Pedagogical class” project, and the practical materials presented in the article. Personal achievements of the authors were included as tasks in the workbooks for students of the pedagogical classes.
Keywords: pedagogical class, specialized training, vocational guidance, pedagogical bias, pre-university training
- Gushina T.I., Makarova L.N., Kurin A.U. Networked pedagogical class as a form of vocational guidance for high school students // Bulletin of the TSU. 2018. № 4 (174). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/setevoy-pedagogicheskiyk lass-kak-forma-professionalnoy-orientatsii-starsheklassnikov, p. 35
- Dikikh E.R., Tchukhina E.V. Activities of pedagogical classes: the experience of the Omsk State Pedagogical University. Humanities research – 2019 – № 3 (24), p. 139, p. 140-141.
- Magazine “Prosvestshenie” (“Education”) 1927- № 5 – 6.
- Kasprjak A.G. Pre-professional training of students and its place in the curriculum of a pedagogical gymnasium // Pedagogical classes as the first link in pedagogical training of a teacher: Materials of a scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 20th anniversary of pedagogical classes in Moscow city. – Moscow.: MPSU, 2000. – p. 45-59.
- The concept of specialized education at the senior level of general education. Approved by the Order of the Minister of Education № 2783 18.07.2002: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/901837067.
- Morozova N.A. The system of pre-university training of pedagogical personnel in the capital region // Pedagogical classes as the first link in the pedagogical training of teachers: Materials of the scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the pedagogical classes in Moscow. – M.: MSPU, 2000. – p. 36-41 Cross- Cultural Studies: Education and Science (CCS&ES) ISSN -2470-1262 108
- The Ministry of Education of Russia will create five thousand pedagogical classes. https://edu.gov.ru/press/3524/minprosvescheniya-rossii-sozdast-pyat-tysyach-pedagogicheskih-klassov
- Nazarov P. Ways of professionalization of the 2nd stage school // Enlightenment LRDPE. 1928. Google official website – https://support.google.com/docs/answer/6281888? hl=ru&ref_topic =9055304
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 04.10.2000 No. 751. National doctrine of education in the Russian Federation: https://normativ.kontur.ru/document?moduleId =1&documentId=40758
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2001 No. 1756-r on the approval of the Concept for the modernization of Russian education for the period until 2010 at the senior level of secondary schools.
- Implementation of specialized training in the modern educational process. Collective monograph. – Modernization of Russian education: trends and prospects. – Book 5: Monograph. – Krasnodar. ANO “Center for Social and Political Research” Premier “, – 2012. – p. 264. – Paragraph. 6.
- Revyakina, V.I., Osetrin K. Ye.Vocational guidance of schoolchildren: experience of the past and problems of the present // Bulletin of TSPU. 2015. № 5. p. 244- 247.
- Sapozhnikova T.N. Profile preparation of students of pedagogical classes for training in a pedagogical university. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin 2004 № 4. p. 41-48.
- Tyustina G.G., Bauer E.A. Pedagogical class at a university as a form of organizing vocational guidance for senior students // Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy. 2016. № 10. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/pedagogicheskiy-klass-v-vuze-kak-forma-organizatsiiprofessionalnoy-orientatsii-obuchayuschihsya-starshih-klassov.
- Shlenev A.K. Pedagogical class as a subject of the educational system of the school: dis. Cand. Ped. Sciences. Yaroslavl, 2000. P.220.
Information about the authors:
Natalia V. Korepanova (Moscow, Russia) – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department Pedagogy and Psychology of Professional Education named after Academician V.A. Slastenin of the Moscow Pedagogical State University. Moscow. Russia. Research interests: organization of independent work of students, coaching in education, pre-university training of teachers. http://orcid.org/ 0000-0003-0359-8258, SPIN: 7108-5041, AuthorID: 754862. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elena A. Starodubova (Moscow, Russia) – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Pedagogy and Psychology of Professional Education named after Academician V.A. Slastenin of the Moscow Pedagogical State University. Moscow. Russia. Research interests: coaching in education, emotional and moral development of the individual, moral self-awareness, pre-university training of teachers. http://orcid.org/ 0000-0002-6502-2425; SPIN code: 4490-8140, AuthorID: 735116.
For citation: Korepanova Natalia V., Starodubva Elena A., (2021). Pedagogical Class in the Russian School as a Form of the Specialized Education. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol.6, Issue 3 (2021), pp. 99-108 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 20/08/2021 – Accepted for publication: 30/09/2021