The present paper outlines that the diversified functioning of higher education as an important link in the educational sphere of culture shows its need primarily as a social institution. For society, such an institution is the goal and means of one’s own spiritual reproduction. Outside the implementation of this humanistic function, society is doomed, because human qualities in people develop not according to the rigid schemes of physical and biological laws, but according to sociocultural programs. These programs experience the accumulated values of culture, presented as an achievement of civilization, science, ideology, art, morality and religion, legal principles and aesthetic evaluations. The paper underlines that the state of the current education system can be assessed as extremely difficult, which is associated with the collapse of the main goal-forming elements of educational policy and values, the search for new guidelines in teaching and upbringing due to the fact that society itself is undergoing a comprehensive crisis. Upbringing has not yet become a necessary organic component of pedagogical activity, integrated into the general process of learning and personal development. There break in the unity of the system training and education is maintained. In higher education, the system of educating student youth has lost its essential character and has become ineffective for solving complex problems of forming a socially active personality. The aesthetic dominant acts as a systemic property and is understood as a principle explaining the main meaning and technology of organizing the educational process as a whole; it would be logical trace how this principle of the concept of humanistic education works. The present paper emphasizes that new political, economic and social order society requires the formation of a personality of a new sociocultural type. University pedagogy should provide a theoretical basis for the method of cultural developmental education and upbringing in a university. This concept aims to address this issue. Only on the basis of voluntary aspirations we can solve organizational issues, develop and introduce into practice new ideas and technologies that harmonize and humanizing new types of pedagogical relations.
Keywords: Educational Approach, Aesthetic Pedagogy, Theoretical Worldview, Philosophical Methodology, Aesthetic Education, Aesthetic Consciousness, Creative Algorithm
- A Small Dictionary of Aesthetics, Edited by Ovsiannikov Michail Fedotovich and Razumni Boris Alekseevich, Moscow: “Publisher of Political Literature”, 1964. – pp. 544. (In Russian)
- Bagrationi Irma, For the Issues of the World-View Online Foreign Language Learning, Proceedings: “SGEM 2018–5th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences and Arts”, Volume 5, Issue 2.2, ISSN 2367-5659, ISBN 978-619-7408-53-9, Published by STEF92 Technology Ltd., 51, „Alexander Malinov“Blvd., 1712 Sofia, Albena Co., Bulgaria. 2018. pp. 497-504. DOI: 10.5593/sgemsocial2018/2.2/S09.063
- Beer David, the Social Power of Algorithms, the Journal “Information, Communication & Society” (iCS), Volume 20, Issue 1, Published by “Taylor & Francis” Online ISSN: 1468-4462, 2016 [August] – pp. 1-12. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/1369118X.2016.1216147
- Didmanidze Ibraim, Bagrationi Irma, On Educational Technologies for the Aesthetic Synesthesia Research, the American Scholarly Journal “Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science (CCS&ES)”, Volume 5, Issue II, ISSN: 2470-1262, Publisher: Beyer Thomas Robert, Vermont: “Middlebury College”, 2020. pp. 67-78. DOI: “10.24411/2470-1262-2020-10078”
- Didmanidze Ibraim, Bagrationi Irma, Ulanov Vladimir, Matrosova Nataliia, Chargazia Grigory, The Ethical Transformations of the Technological Systems For Digital Education Management, Proceedings of International Scientific Conference „DTMIS’2020 – Digital Transformation on Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Service“, Published by ACM – The Association for Computing Machinery, New York, United States, 2020. ISBN 978-1-4503-8890-0, Article №69, pp. 1-7. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3446434.3446456
- Erickson Jeff, Algorithms [Textbook], Publisher: Jeff Erickson, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign [US], ISBN 978-1-792-64483-2, 2019. – 449 pp.
- Gilbert Katharine Everett & Kuhn Helmut; A History of Aesthetics, Revised and Enlarged, New York, Published by “Macmillan Company”, 1939. – 619 p. (In English)
- Licht Alexandra Hanna, Tasiopoulou Evita, Wastiau Patricia, Open Book of Educational Innovation, Publisher: ‘European Schoolnet’, Brussels, Belgium, 2017 [November].
- Manber Udi, Introduction to Algorithms: A Creative Approach, University of Arizona and Tucson: “Addison-Wesley Publishing Company Inc.”, ISBN 0-201-12037-2, 1989.
- Muelder Marcia Eaton: Basic Issues in Aesthetics, First Edition, Long Grove, Illinois, Publisher “Waveland Press Inc.”, ISBN: 978-1577660347, 1999. – 154 pages (In English)
- Osman Tousif, Psyche Shahreen Sharjahan, Firoze Adnan, An Algorithmic Approach to Estimate Cognitive Aesthetics of Images Relative to Ground Truth, “Journal of Information and Telecommunication” (JIT), Volume 3, Issue 2, Published by “Taylor & Francis” Online ISSN: 2475-1847, 2018. – pp. 156-179. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/24751839.2018.1542574
- Zheleznyak Vladimir, Metaphysics of Art: Diversity of Approaches, the Journal “Bulletin of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University: Culture, History, Philosophy and Law” №4, ISSN 2224-9974, 2017. – pp. 7-14 (In Russian) DOI: 10.15593/perm.kipf/2017.4.01
Information about the authors:
Ibraim Didmanidze (Batumi, Georgia) – Doctor of Information Technology, Associate Professor of the Centre of the Languages and Information Technologies, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (Georgia, Batumi, Ninoshvili Street 35, 6010; E-mail: email@example.com) [95 published scientific articles, research areas: Information Technologies, Local Algorithms].
Irma Bagrationi (Batumi, Georgia) – Doctor of Philosophy, Assistant Professor of Department of Philosophy, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (Batumi, Ninoshvili St.35:6010) Higher Education Accreditation Expert of National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (Tbilisi, Merab Aleksidze Street 1:0193) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org [72 published scientific articles & a Monograph, research areas: Aesthetics, Applied Ethics, Philosophy of Education].
For citation: Didmanidze I., Bagrationi I., (2021). On the Educational Approaches for Creative Algorithms In the Context of Social Aesthetics. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol.6, Issue 3 (2021), pp. 88-98 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 29/08/2021 – Accepted for publication: 30/09/2021