The article is devoted to solving social problems that have arisen in labor communities in the post-lockdown space and is a continuation of the study of the role and social responsibility of higher education regarding personnel training in the post-lockdown space. Throughout the study, it was revealed that the situation of the post-lockdown space is complicated by the need for company employees to become participants not voluntarily, but forced adaptation, which not only significantly changes their life, but leads to its transformation. The study has shown that within the framework of the modernization of higher education, following the modernization of the economic and business space, the development of the competence-based approach begins, which is considered as a kind of a transformation mechanism for the educational model: from the traditional, vocational qualification model to the competence-based model of training specialists. The author concluded that the systemic humanization of vocational education, aimed at the formation of soft skills, is the key to ensure successful adaptation of an individual and a social group. Their active assimilation of the new social environment allows them to quickly and at lower costs adapt to new living conditions, changed social status, complexities of life and the special requirements of professional activity. As a result of the implementation of competence-based approach in process of mastering a profession, a person engaged in a profession develops intellectual capital and social responsibility for his professional decisions.
Keywords: humanization of higher education, socialization of labor relations, modernization of higher education, competence-based approach
- Bajdenko V. I. (1999) Obrazovatel’nyj standart. Opyt sistemnogo issledovaniya [Educational standard. System research experience]. Novgorod, 1999, 455.
- Konvenciya o tekhnicheskom i professional’nom obrazovanii (10.10.1989, UNESCO) (Electronic resource) [Convention on Technical and Vocational Education]. URL: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1900832 (accessed September 4, 2021).
- Mezhdunarodnoe zakonodatel’stvo ob obrazovanii [International education legislation]. M.: Social’no-politicheskij zhurnal, 192.
- Muhametzyanova G. V. (1995) Strategii reformirovaniya sistemy srednego professional’nogo obrazovaniya [Strategies for reforming secondary vocational education]. M.: Magistr, 226.
- Nekipelova I. M. (2014) Sintez i analiz: mekhanizmy reflektivnoj i samoreflektivnoj poznavatel’noj yazykovoj aktivnosti [ynthesis and analysis: mechanisms of reflective and self-reflective cognitive linguistic activity] // Sociokul’turnye i filologicheskie aspekty v obrazovatel’nom i nauchnom kontekste [Sociocultural and philological aspectus in the educational and scientific context]. YAponiya, Kioto, Universitet Kioto Sangyo: Izdatel’stvo Tanaka Print, 405-410.
- Nekipelova I. M. (2013) Sintez i analiz: sposoby myshleniya i mekhanizmy poznavatel’noj yazykovoj aktivnosti [Synthesis and analysis: methods of thinking and mechanisms of cognitive linguistic activity] // Filologicheskie nauki. Teoriya i praktika [Philological sciences. Theory and practice]. Tambov: Gramota, № 5 (23), II, 158-160.
- Nekipelova I. M. (2021) Social’naya otvetstvennost’ obrazovatel’noj sredy v prostranstve postlokdauna [Social responsibility of the educational environment in the postlockdown space] // Social’no-ekonomicheskoe upravlenie: teorija i praktika, 2021, no. 3 (46), pp. 70-83 (in Russ.). DOI: 10.22213/2618-9763-2021-3-70-83.
- Peresmotrennaya rekomendaciya o tekhnicheskom i professional’nom obrazovanii (19.11.1974, UNESCO) (Electronic resource) [Revised recommendation on technical and vocational education]. // Universitetskaya informacionnaya sistema Rossiya [University Information System Russia]. URL: https://uisrussia.msu.ru/yunesko.php (accessed September 4, 2021).
- Rekomendaciya o statuse prepodavatel’skih kadrov uchrezhdenij vysshego obrazovaniya (11.09.1997, UNESCO) (Electronic resource) [Recommendation on the status of teaching staff of higher education institutions] // Universitetskaya informacionnaya sistema Rossiya [University Information System Russia]. URL: https://uisrussia.msu.ru/yunesko.php (accessed September 4, 2021). Volume 6, Issue III, October, 2021 127
- Social’naya adaptaciya, ee etapy, mekhanizmy, usloviya (2021) (Electronic resource) [Social adaptation, its stages, mechanisms, conditions] // Osnovy social’noj adaptacii i kommunikacii v uchebnoj i professional’noj deyatel’nosti [Fundamentals of social adaptation and communication in educational and professional activities]. URL: https://xn--80aabdcpejeebhqo2afglbd3b9w.xn--p1ai/%D0%BC%D0%B0%D182%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B0%D0 % BB%D1%8B/210/510 (accessed September 19, 2021).
- Federal’nyj zakon ot 23.06.2016. N 182-FZ «Ob osnovah sistemy profilaktiki pravonarushenij v Rossijskoj Federacii». Glava 3. Vidy profilaktiki pravonarushenij i formy profilakticheskogo vozdejstviya. Stat’ya 24. Social’naya adaptaciya (Electronic resource) [Federal Law of June 23, 2016 N 182-FZ “On the basics of the crime prevention system in the Russian Federation”. Chapter 3. Types of prevention of offences and forms of preventive action. Article 24. Social adaptation] // Sistema GARANT [Sistem GARANT]. URL: http://base.garant.ru/71428030/ 7b14d2c2dfc862f67bd2c3471bf87b3f/#ixzz774WIGb3O (accessed September 21, 2021).
- Fel’dshtejn D. I. (1994) Psihologiya stanovleniya lichnosti [Psychology of personality formation]. M.: Delo, 234.
- COVID-19 and the future of business (Electronic resource) // IBM Institute for Business Value, 2021. URL: https://www.ibm.com/thought-leadership/institute-business-value/re po-rt/covid-19-future-business# (accessed September 3, 2021).
- How five famous figures are rethinking life after lockdown (Electronic resource) (2021) // Rethink. URL: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1MhyZ8j3M4c7twrln1DSqFz/ how-five-famous-figures-are-rethinking-life-after-lockdown (accessed September 3, 2021).
Information about author:
Nekipelova Irina M. (Izhevsk, Russia) – PhD, Head of the Department «Russian as a Foreign Language», Director of Testing center, M.T. Kalashnikov Izhevsk state technical university. Winner of the “Scientist of the Year 2020” in the category “Humanities: languages and literature” (International Achievements Research Center) (Chicago, USA). Research fields: history of Russian language, language philosophy, teaching Russian as a foreign language; author of over 140 publications, 5 monographs and textbook «Russian as a foreign language: Step by step». E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOPUS ID: 57191414786
Web of Science ResearcherID: AAS-9439-2021
For citation: Nekipelova Irina M., (2021). Humanization of High Education in Post-Lockdown Space. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 6, Issue 3, (2021), pp. 116-127 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 10/08/2021 – Accepted for publication: 30/09/2021