In this article, the author considers breakthrough innovative technologies observed in the field of education, which seek to make learning more individualized through the introduction of gamification. That helps to increase the motivation of students to study subjects and broaden their horizons. As in most areas of our lives, education requires digital solutions that facilitate and empower teachers and students, making the lesson rich, interactive and more student-centered. Based on this, the creation of high-quality digital teaching aids and video tutorials that are offered on various platforms, are noted. It is also necessary to focus on the problem of personalization of learning in synthesis with the Flipped Learning Approach (a promising educational paradigm, best known as flipped education (Bergmann & Sams, 2012), as it is assumed that the effect of such a merger can bring positive results to expand innovative learning methods not only in the field of linguistics, but also in other areas of education.
Keywords: innovative technologies, flipped learning approach (flipped education), gamification, educational technologies, e-learning aids, gamified learning, additional reality (AD), virtual reality (VR)
- Asanova, S. Innovative technology in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language: Flipped Learning Approach// ARPHA Proceedings, 2020 – ap.pensoft.net // Proceedings IFTE-2020, 0147-0158 doi:10.3897/ap.2.e0147// VI International Forum on Teacher Education
- Abdeukerov G..,Antipov D., Zamyatina O.,(2018) Gamification in Education// DOI:10.25586/RNU/HET/18/02/P.24, https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/geymifikatsiya-v-obrazovanii-2/viewer
- Bergmann, J.,& Sams, A. (2012). Flip your classroom: Reach every student in every class every day// International Society for Technology in Education, Washington, D.C.
- Educational Game-platform https://www.socratica.org/kids/details?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1ZeUBhDyARIsAOzAqQLtRjYeWTWwFQNvPLiRiz49F3GLZYFZN2eK4TEznG68Uu72rDdyGHUaAiUPEALw_wcB Retrieved 2022.05.19
- Francisco-Aparicio, A., Gutiérrez-Vela, F. L., Isla-Montes, J. L., Sanchez, J. L. G. Gamification: Analysis and Application // New Trends in Interaction, Virtual Reality, and Modeling. – London: Springer, 2013. – Pp.113-126.
- Gawley, R., Morrow, C., Chan, H., Lindsay, R. BitRun: Gamification of Health Data from Fitbit® Activity Trackers // Internet of Things. Technologies for HealthCare: Third International Conference on IT Technologies for HealthCare. – Västeräs: Springer, 2017. – Pp. 77-82.
- Jarrel Olga. Amazing Russian. https://www.amazingrussian.com.
- Han, Ye-hyun. Vision Tree https://visiontree.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=portfolio&sca=%EC%9D%B4%EB%9F%AC%EB%8B%9D%EC%BD%98%ED%85%90%EC%B8%A0%EB%A9%94%EC%9D%B4%EC%BB%A4 Retrieved 2022.05.18
- Hamari, J., Koivisto, J., Sarsa, H. Does Gamification Work? : A Literature Review of Empirical Studies on Gamification // 47th Hawaii International Conference on System Science. – Waikoloa, 2014. – pp. 3025-3034.
- Hurst, Aaron. Edtech Trends for the Near Future// https://www.information-age.com/edtech-trends-for-near-future-123499216/ Retrieved 2022.04.20
- Leboff, G. Stickier Marketing: How to Win Customers in a Digital Age. – New Delhi: Kogan Page Publishers, 2014. – 272 p.
- Noskov E. (2018) Технологии обучения и геймификация в образовательной деятельности (Learning Technologies and Gamification in Educational Activities//) DOI 10.24411/1813-145X-2018-10237, УДК 371.3
- Titov, S. A. “Gamification” of distance learning / S. A. Titov // Education is the path to success. International forum “YEES 2012”: collection of works / ed. V. I. Soldatkin. – M. : MTI Publishing House, 2012. – S. 206-208
- Werbach, K., Hunter, D. For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business. – Philadelphia: Wharton Digital Press, 2012. 16. https://www.educare.co.kr/ Retrieved 2022.09.10 17. Quick Korean www.cuk.edu Information about.
For citation: Asanova Svetlana, Minasyan Svetlana M., (2022).
Edtech-Innovative Technologies and Methods in Education.
Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 7, Issue 3 (2022), pp. 126-132 (in USA)
Manuscript received 02/11/2022
Accepted for publication: 20/11/2022