Abstract: The article deals with pedagogical technologies that have the ability to transform in the design process. Design is also a technology that promotes transformation and the discovery of new technologies. From our point of view, transformation is not only the implementation of new technologies but also the ability to use promising opportunities, meet new and changing needs in the educational space. Therefore, all technology transformations have a link called transfer. The transfer of technology to design is considered as an innovative activity aimed at the practical assimilation of the results of scientific research and development increasing the efficiency of methods and means of implementing specific processes that contribute to the creation of new products and technologies in the educational space. The design itself is a technology and a transfer into technology. During the design process, it is necessary to consider it in stages and at each specific stage of the design to identify new transitional technologies and their options.
Keywords: technology, transfer, design, transformation, processes, innovation, new products.
1. Asanova Svetlana, Minasyan Svetlana M. Edtech-Innovative Technologies and Methods in Education. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 7, Issue 3 (2022), pp. 126-132 (in USA)
2. Gorshkova, V. V. Pedagogical philosophy of John Dewey / V. V. Gorshkova, E. A. Mitkovets. St. Petersburg: Petropolis, 2008. 168 p.
3. Evtyugina A.A., Minasyan S.M. Designing educational programs in the methodology of
teaching Russian as a foreign language. Teaching aid. Ekaterinburg, RSPPU, 2022. P. 130
4. Zaramenskikh E.P. Technology Transfer: Essence and Significance in the Development of the Economy of the Russian Federation / Tambov University Bulletin. Series: Humanities. Issue No. 9 (125) / 2013. P. 44 – 49
5. Kuprina T.V. Peace didactics is a new model of education in the context of global changes.
Modern directions of professional language training of linguists-translators and foreign language teachers at the university. International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the formation of the Department of Foreign Languages and Translation. Ekaterinburg. 2023, 239-247
6. Minasyan Svetlana M., Gevorgyan Mariam R. Design – a New Solution in Education.
Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 7, Issue 2 (2022), pp. 101-110 (in USA)
7. Petrikova A., Kuprina T., Yan Gallo. Vvedeniye v didaktiku russkogo yazyka i
mezhkul’turnuyu kommunikatsiyu. Preshevskiy universitet, filozofski fakultet, Slovakia, 2015.- P.- 365.
8. Polat Ye.S. Novyye pedagogicheskiye i informatsionnyye tekhnologii v sisteme obrazovaniya: ucheb. posobiye dlya studentsov vuzov i sistemy povysheniya kvalifikatsii pedagogicheskikh kadrov / pod red. Ye.S. Polat. – M: Izdatel’skiy Tsentr “Akademiya”, 2001. – p. 224
9. Rubinshtein, S. L. Fundamentals of general psychology / S. L. Rubinshtein.
St. Petersburg: Piter, 2000. 712 p. Text: immediate.
10. Ryabysheva, E. N. Reflection as a factor in the development of personality /E. N.
Ryabysheva. Moscow: Pedagogy, 1989. 485 p. Text: direct.
For citation: Minasyan Svetlana M., (2023).
Design as a Technology Transfer. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science,
Vol. 8, Issue 1 (2023), pp. 80-88 (in USA)
Manuscript received 09/01/2023
Accepted for publication: 26/03/2023