Abstract: The article is an exposition of a study devoted to determining the possibility of practical use of descriptive and prescriptive aspects in the study and evaluation of cultural landscapes of specific regions. The authors selected Russia and Pakistan as the studied regions.
Keywords: cultural landscape, descriptive and prescriptive aspects of cultural studies, Russia, Pakistan
- Cultural landscapes of Russia and sustainable development. The fourth edition of proceedings of the seminar “Cultural Landscape”. 2009.
- Golikova T.A. Methodology of linguolandscape research in Russia: analytical and thematic review. // TvSU Bulletin. Series “PHILOSOPHY”. 2020. № 4 (54). Pp. 149-166. DOI: 10.26456/vtphilos/2020.4.149.
- Humboldt A. von. Kosmos — Entwurf einer physischen Welbeschreibung. — Stuttgart; Tübingen: G. Gottaschen. Bd 1. — 5.1845—1862
- James, P.E.; Martin, G. All Possible Worlds: A History of Geographical Ideas (англ.). — New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1981.
- Kaganskij V.L. The world of cultural landscape // Science of culture: results and prospects. Issue 3. – 1995. – pp. 31-46.
- Kaganskij V.L. Landscape and Culture // Social studies and the present. – 1997. – № 1. – S. 134-14. Kaganskij V.L. Cultural Landscape and Soviet habitable space. – M .: New Literary Review, 2001. Kaganskij V.L. Cultural landscape: the basic concepts of the Russian geography // Observatory of Culture. – 2009. – № 1. – S. 62-70.
- Kalinina, S.V. Tikunova The concept of ‘cultural landscape’: philosophical and culturological explication // Nauchnye vedomosti (Scientific Bulletin) Series Philosophy. Sociology. Right. 2016. № 17 (238). Issue 37 – Belgorod State University. Pp.105-110/
- Lavrenova O.A. The semantics of the cultural landscape. Abstract of diss. d. Philosophy. n. (Specialty 24.00.01 – Theory and history of culture). Moscow, 2010.
- Leonova V.A. Cultural landscape: concepts, history and problems.// (Lesnoj vestnik) Forest Bulletin, No. 5, 2015, pp.83-86.
- Sauer K. Morphology of Landscape // University of California. — Publications in Geography. — 1925. — Vol. II. — № 2. — P. 19-53.
- Shishkin A.A. The cultural space and cultural landscape as a form of reflection of culture / AA Shishkin // Historical, philosophical, political and juridical sciences, cultural studies and art history. Questions of theory and practice. – Tambov, 2011. № 7. Part 2. P. 219-223.
- Tikunova S.V. The cultural landscape as a form of value attitude to the world // Culture. Arts: actual problems of theory and practice: Sat. rep. Proc. scientific-practical. Conf. . . (Belgorod, February 25-26, 2016) in 4 volumes – Belgorod: IPK BGIIK, 2016. – T.1. – S. 361-364.
Information about the author:
Razvi Syed Аta ul Wahid, Pakistan – Russian New University, Institute of humanities, postgraduate student, and direction – Cultural studies (1050005, Moscow, Radio str., 22;
e-mail:email@example.com. He has at least 5 scientific publications/ Fields of research: cultural studies, linguoculturology, cultural anthropology, linguodidactics.
For citation: Razvi Syed Аta ul Wahid, (2021). Descriptive and Prescriptive Aspects of Studying the Cultural Landscape of the Country in the Context of Comparative Cultural Studies. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol. 6, Issue 3, (2021), pp. 109-115 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 17/08/2021 – Accepted for publication: 30/09/2021