The purpose of this article is to describe and reveal the origins and main trends in the development of the novel form in contemporary Kazakh literature. Addressing this issue, in our opinion, will make it possible to clarify the nature of the new correlation between the national and the international in the process of revealing the laws of the development of literature in different periods. The search for the origins of the development of epic prose in the context of contact with the culture of another world makes it possible to penetrate the dialectics of the historical and literary process of Kazakh prose.
Keywords: Russian-language prose, novel, plot, interrelation of literatures, Kazakh literature
- N. A. Nazarbayev. It was on earth … About history // Rodina. – M. – p. 11.: Rodina, 2004.
- Kodar A. A. Poets in armor / / About the poetry of medieval Zhyrau. – Almaty, 2000.
- Radlov V. V. examples of folk literature of the Northern Turkic tribes. part 5. – P. 3-23. : Saint Petersburg, 1885.
- Bukeikhan A. Semipalatinsk Gazette,1906, No. 250-252.: Semipalatinsk, 1906
- Klyashtorny S. Symbiosis Vol. No. 2. P. 16-20. // Rodina. – M. 2004.
- Valikhanov, S. W. collected works in 5 volumes. Vol. 1. – P. 413. : Almaty, 1956.
- Potanin G. N. Article about Ch. Valikhanov / / Valikhanov Ch. Selected works. vol. 5. pp. 90-94. – Alma-Ata, 1958.
- Bakhtin M. M. Epic and novel Art. lit. p. 393. // Questions of literature and aesthetics. Studies of different years. – Rodina. – M, 1975.
- Parkhomenko M. N. Novel of the seventies. Artist lit., p. 52. : Rodina- M., 1987.
- Yergalieva Zh. N. Concepts of artistic creativity of Russian-speaking writers of Kazakhstan // Bulletin of KazNU: Almaty, 2014.
- Nurgali R. Concept and genres. – p. 8.: Astana, 2010.
- Seleznev Yu. In the world of Dostoevsky. “Sovremennik” p. 130. – Rodina- M.,1980.
- Bakhtin M. Questions of literature No. 1. // 1970.
- Chicherin, Ideas and style. M., “Soviet writer” p. 142. // 1965.
- Rovensky N. Realized audacity / / Rovensky N. Portraits: Reviews, reviews, literary portraits. – p. 72. : Alma-Ata: Zhazushy: Almaty, 1983.
- Nurgali K. Poetics of the story “The Return of the Teacher” by A. Alimzhanov. According to the pages of critical articles by N. Rovensky / / Bulletin of KarSU: Karaganda, 2012.
Information about the author:
Bagdagul N. Zhanibekova (Nur – Sultan, Kazakhstan) – PhD. Student of the Gumilyov National University (010008, Nur – Sultan, Kanish Satpaev street), 2) She has published 8 articles. Fields of reseech: literature, terminology, genreology, theory of Kazakh and Russian literature. e-mail:email@example.com
For citation: Zhanibekova B.N., (2021). About the Genre Originality of Anuar Alimzhanov’s Prose. Cross-Cultural Studies: Education and Science, Vol.6, Issue 3 (2021), pp. 33-38 (in USA)
Manuscript received: 21/08/2021 – Accepted for publication: 30/09/2021